Mouse Click Problems.

Started by dkittl20, November 02, 2011, 08:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkittl20

Ok I got a wierd one here...
When I try to click on the bottom icons ( import, material environment ect.)  it wont open a new window, unless I click outside the program then back to the icon.

When the materials window is up, I click a material and try to drag,  the model moves and doesnt collect the material.  when I try to click the tabs none work.

Mouse works fine in any other program.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome as Im going crazy clicking in and out of the program to get it to work!

Robb63

Are you using a Wacom mouse and tablet by any chance?

If so, I've had issues with that for ages. The best work around is to set the mouse up to track like a pen in the Wacom Control panel using the Custom Application setting.

dkittl20

Yep, you nailed it.  Im using an intuous3 for my mouse. 
Still you have to use the mouse as the porpotion setting for the pen, which is way different.  That sucks.
Keyshot if your reading this.  Please fix this problem for keyshot 3.

thanks for the help looks like I just have to deal with it or use a new mouse.

Robb63

Yep, Intuous 3 tablet and mouse!

You can adjust the pen mapping and get very close to the same fell, but it still jumps when you click back into KS from some other progs. I just switched to a regular mouse last month as I was having a lot of mouse freezing issues on Win7 startup. I kept having to reload Wacom prefs to get the mouse unlocked (I don't think that is anything to do with KS though).

Good luck!!