Shampoo / Hand Cream Studio Shots

Started by nicordf, October 05, 2020, 10:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicordf

Hey guys,

I finally got greenlit to showcase this product, as it launched just a few days ago here in Chile.
It took me hours to setup the multimaterial, as they were 15 different variations of the product! So I created a material graph driven by just one 2D node to make all the adjustments at once.

I'm also leaving the studio setup screenshot, as it was lit by 98% physical lights, which for studio renderings always feels more controled, though it adds a lot of rendering time. I rendered each final image at 2500 samples with GPU, applying a 0.5 denoiser, so the noisy texture of the label wasn't lost in that pass.

Sorry about the long post, I wanted to upload the whole process in case you might find it useful

Hope you like them!

Kico

I love them !!!
Surprised that some brandings and texts are geometry, not just bump !

Thanks for sharing !

HermanCarlsson

smalldogstudio

Really like the lighting of these - great work IMHO

kamran Rahmani

I can't stop watching these super-clean great shots, the label work is amazing, great job nicordf, and thanks for sharing the studio.

sheng zeng

It looks great!If it is convenient for you, could you please share where there is a better texture map?

Zeltronic

lighting is really great & colors are perfect too, what else to say ? Great job.

nicordf

Thanks guys!! Glad you liked them.

The textures and labels are all bumps, but left them on the clay shots to show how the lighting enhanced the look on the label as well

Josh3D

Yeah, these look sharp! Those colors look so rich. Well done!