Main Menu

3d PDF publishing

Started by Drink79s, November 07, 2011, 12:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drink79s

It is my understanding that the 360 degree turntable animation is only viewable within keyshot. I mean it is cool, but if I can't share it with people that do not have keyshot then how do I display 360 views of my renderings to others that do not have keyshot? Please correct me if I am wrong (hoping I am wrong). Is there anyway we can either export that animation into some other 3d viewer, make it a video file, or publish to a 3d pdf (such as Alibre allows to do with non-rendered models)?

guest84672

You render out the turntable into individual frames, and then compile them into a movie file with a 3rd party software.

Drink79s

That's what I figured. But from the webinar about KeyShot 3, it looks as if the animation add-on creates video file format for you. Does anybody know if this is correct?

guest84672

Drink79s

Drink79s

Will I be able to send the animation (assuming it becomes a movie file) to somebody and allow them to view it without having the keyshot software (such as uploading that animation to youtube), or will keyshot be required for anybody to view the animation?

guest84672

No - you can output as AVI or MPEG.