Main Menu

KeyShot Wizard WIP

Started by abedsabeh, December 16, 2020, 03:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameraman!1

Quote from: abedsabeh on March 21, 2021, 02:20:56 PM
Hello again!

Here is an update with some random renders. Work is still in progress and the character is still in the T-Pose.

Cheers!
Abed
Looks awesome! Is there a way you could show us the character in a different position?

cameraman!1

Quote from: abedsabeh on February 13, 2021, 08:26:44 AM
Hello everyone!

Here is an update on the modeling. By the way, things are still missing, but I thought to share the progress with you guys. More details into the helmet will be added, materials and textures are still at the primitive stage. I added some tattoo designs on the face. Also I will implement some fabric modeling to the character. I added Owl talons like to the thumb, index, middle finger and some other stuff here and there. So let's see where it goes.  :)

Cheers!
Abed
While there are some elements I absolutely love, the most incredible are the helmet and the lips!

abedsabeh

Quote from: cameraman!1 on March 25, 2021, 10:21:29 AM
Quote from: abedsabeh on February 13, 2021, 08:26:44 AM
Hello everyone!

Here is an update on the modeling. By the way, things are still missing, but I thought to share the progress with you guys. More details into the helmet will be added, materials and textures are still at the primitive stage. I added some tattoo designs on the face. Also I will implement some fabric modeling to the character. I added Owl talons like to the thumb, index, middle finger and some other stuff here and there. So let's see where it goes.  :)

Cheers!
Abed
While there are some elements I absolutely love, the most incredible are the helmet and the lips!

Thank you Cameraman! I will do more renders soon with different angles.

Cheers!

abedsabeh

abedsabeh

Here I am again with few renders and updates.

Cheers!
Abed

cameraman!1

Quote from: abedsabeh on April 04, 2021, 02:37:11 PM
Here I am again with few renders and updates.

Cheers!
Abed
Those images look fantastic. The graphics of the third one are simply astonishing!