Main Menu

KeyShot Wizard WIP

Started by abedsabeh, December 16, 2020, 03:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abedsabeh

Hello everyone. I have some free time so I decided to create a female KeyShot Wizard. Work is still in progress and the helmet is still in a primitive stage. There will be a story following the final modeling of the character and probably with an animated short video. I will add the WIP step by step as soon as I have some additional stuff ready to share on the forum. Also be aware that the rendering stage is still primitive. I am so excited about this personal project. By the way, I want to give her a name so any ideas are welcomed.  :D

Cheers!
Abed

abedsabeh

Update of the day  :)

abedsabeh

Updates of the day on the Wizard.

Cheers!
Abed

abedsabeh

More updates. No eyelashes yet, I need to do model them properly.

Cheers!
Abed

abedsabeh

Hello again. I made some changes to the head and I decided to build the lenses inside it so I can animate them later (rotate, zoom in and out), and it made the head more balanced. Also I added some more tentacles and they will be dynamically moving during the animation phase. Also some additional stuff on the ears and the head. So far I am happy with the result. I am not sure yet about colors and materials as it might evolve later. It's time to jump on designing and creating the dress with other props that goes with it. Stay tuned  :)

Cheers,
Abed

Josh3D

Fancy! Looks like that helmet could render just about anything by itself :) Look forward to seeing where this goes, Abed!

abedsabeh

Quote from: Josh3D on December 22, 2020, 09:46:53 AM
Fancy! Looks like that helmet could render just about anything by itself :) Look forward to seeing where this goes, Abed!

Thank you Josh!

Here are some new updates on the project.

Cheers!
Abed

Josh3D

Wow. Always an eye for detail and materials. Very cool.

abedsabeh

Quote from: Josh3D on January 06, 2021, 07:20:42 AM
Wow. Always an eye for detail and materials. Very cool.

Thank you Josh.

I modeled the boots between Maya and zBrush with few renderings so at least i have an idea about colors and additional props. So far so good, I am happy with the results. I decided to name her OWLivia  :) so lets see where it goes after that.

Cheers!
Abed

abedsabeh

Here are some more renders on the boots. I found it a bit too high from the top on the model and it makes her look short and not suitable with the rest of the uniform. So I did some adaptation on the boots and I shortened it, I also added some additional props to it.

Cheers!
Abed

abedsabeh

Hello everyone!

Here is an update on the modeling. By the way, things are still missing, but I thought to share the progress with you guys. More details into the helmet will be added, materials and textures are still at the primitive stage. I added some tattoo designs on the face. Also I will implement some fabric modeling to the character. I added Owl talons like to the thumb, index, middle finger and some other stuff here and there. So let's see where it goes.  :)

Cheers!
Abed

abedsabeh

Hello everyone. Here is some additional work on the helmet :)

Cheers!
Abed

abedsabeh

Hello again!

This is an update on the WIP. So far the modeling part on the character is almost done. The skin material, eyes and texturing are still in progress. I will include the wizard wand modeling and rendering images in the next post with an overall close up shots.

Cheers!
Abed

abedsabeh

Hello again!

Here is an update with some random renders. Work is still in progress and the character is still in the T-Pose.

Cheers!
Abed

Josh3D

Coming along nicely, Abed!