Lamborghini Centenario Rear Tyre

Started by JOFARRELL, January 14, 2021, 01:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOFARRELL

I never post on here unless it's troubleshooting issues to the ever-helpful KS support team. So I'm not sure about the etiquette but hope you guys like it.

Playing Around with a model I grabbed from the hyper-talented Rex Fu on GrabCad. Spent two evenings detailing it out and creating a damaged polished cement floor (which still required adding a custom tire track mark label to it) and a few more bits required. Will keep you posted but this is the WIP-iest of WIPs for now.

Maxing out my 2080i so this is just a screenshot, likely to fully render in the coming days when I don't need to use my comp.

https://grabcad.com/rex.fu-1

Best,
Jack
@jackofarrell

JOFARRELL

Some follow up shots. One taillight inspired by the original artwork produced by Rex Fu, while the others are all my original artwork. Enjoy the end result.

KristofDeHulsters

Man, that looks damn awesome! Good job on all the texturing! Concrete looks on point!

Josh3D

I agree, that WIP-iest or WIPs is looking GREAT. Can't wait to see the finished shots!

Seethegrim

Damn that's some impressive work. I'd *like* to think I had time to texture models like that, but in reality I don't have that kind of patience anymore.