Lamborghini Murcielago

Started by DanJV, November 14, 2011, 07:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanJV

;) New attempt with a car, I try to do my best.
any comment is welcome.
Thanks
Dan

Tim

Dan,

Nice work.  The photoshop camera lens flair is distracting for me personally.

PhilippeV8

I like the second one ... your car is a tiny bit blured there, which make it match more into the picture.  Try it on your first render too .. give it 0.2 of gausian blur or such ..

DanJV

thanks for the suggestions, I will make changes to show progress.
Thanks ;)

feher

Hi Dan,
Here are my suggestions. Drop the lens flares, you need to increase your ground shadow under the wheels directly. That should make the car look more grounded in the scene.
On your paint make sure your roughness is set at zero. then use the IOR to control how bright the shine will be. Tone down the IOR on your windows to bring down some of the shine.
You have a very interesting image for sure. But, I feel everything has the same tone or value, when that happens we don't have a center of interest.
Just a couple tweeks of material and you are home free.
Remember what I wrote are only suggestion if you do not agree that's fine. In the end it's your creation. If you like it then that's all that matters.
Keep up the great work.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

PhilippeV8

QuoteRemember what I wrote are only suggestion if you do not agree that's fine. In the end it's your creation. If you like it then that's all that matters.

Haha ... I wonder why you write that  ;D ;)

DanJV

Tim ,Thanks for your suggestions ,every suggestion is good to learn each day more ;)
Dan