Hoito / Self-Medication Face Mask

Started by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, March 27, 2021, 06:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Hey fellows,
Hope you are doing well.

Here is one of my newest designs, the Hoito Face Mask.

The Hoito is a multipurpose facial covering, not only prevents the transmission of harmful gases, viruses, and infections to the respiratory tract but also using the intelligent mechanism of the medication spray system, which allows the people who need to receive their medicine dose at a specific time without the hand contact. The accompanying software can be used to schedule times that medicine can be sprayed towards the wearer for those who have preexisting medical conditions to perform dosing in a contact-free manner.

You can see more shots and full description on my website and Instagram page

www.pouyastudio.com
instagram.com/pouya.studio/

Comments are welcomed

Kuba Grabarczyk

The renders looks very good, enjoyed it a lot. The mask itself seemed to me a little bit to big/heavy though.

Regarding the rendering itself I can't see any big areas for potential improvements, possibly the white foam-like material inside would have some texture. Now it looks to me a little bit too generic. The green plastic would possibly look slightly more realistic with some subtle bump map but now it's still good,

Kuba

PS I took a look at some other renders at your website, you are doing very good use of Keyshot capabilities, congratulations on that

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Kuba Grabarczyk on March 29, 2021, 01:21:07 PM
The renders looks very good, enjoyed it a lot. The mask itself seemed to me a little bit to big/heavy though.

Regarding the rendering itself I can't see any big areas for potential improvements, possibly the white foam-like material inside would have some texture. Now it looks to me a little bit too generic. The green plastic would possibly look slightly more realistic with some subtle bump map but now it's still good,

Kuba

PS I took a look at some other renders at your website, you are doing very good use of Keyshot capabilities, congratulations on that
Really appreciate your kind words and your helpful feedback, Kuba!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Hossein Alfideh

Really enjoyed this project Pouya! I saw these on your IG but thanks for sharing the high-res pictures!

TGS808