Remote Work Office Pod

Started by designandiogo, July 06, 2021, 02:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

designandiogo

Hello everyone!

I'd like to show you a recent project I worked on. It's a remote work-oriented office that can be placed on Campus or any company HQ, as well as private land. It has a ton of cool features like the whiteboard, AC, and a fully integrated desk with ports and speakers. It was the first time I did exterior images and this Forum helped me a lot throughout, so thank you guys for sharing the knowledge!

All done with Keyshot 9 at the time. I'll be posting more details over at @designandiogo

Featured yesterday on YankoDesign: https://www.yankodesign.com/2021/07/05/these-3d-printed-pods-are-sustainable-personal-offices-that-you-can-subscribe-to-just-like-netflix/

Hossein Alfideh

Maan I would definitely work in there!! great stuff! Would love to see a night version as well!

designandiogo

Thank you Hossein! :)

One other cool trick about this Pod is that the actual glass can turn opaque (something called Privacy Smartglass) with the push of a button on the desk. This would be amazing during nighttime, for sure!

KristofDeHulsters

That's so awesome, definitely worth the feature! How did you get the integration in that forest so good? I am assuming you used multiple backplates. Did you get a set of backplates all from the exact same location?

Realabhishekshukla

OMG, Love the design and everything brother.... fire!!!!

designandiogo

Quote from: KristofDeHulsters on July 06, 2021, 07:58:01 AM
That's so awesome, definitely worth the feature! How did you get the integration in that forest so good? I am assuming you used multiple backplates. Did you get a set of backplates all from the exact same location?

Thank you :)

Part of the Denizen team went to that forest so we managed to have a bunch of 4k images from different perspectives of that place. They also knew how large the product was so they could take the pictures with that in mind :)

designandiogo

Quote from: Realabhishekshukla on July 06, 2021, 08:06:33 AM
OMG, Love the design and everything brother.... fire!!!!

Thank you! Appreciate it

TGS808

Quote from: designandiogo on July 06, 2021, 08:19:04 AM
Part of the Denizen team went to that forest so we managed to have a bunch of 4k images from different perspectives of that place. They also knew how large the product was so they could take the pictures with that in mind :)

Ahhhh... planning ahead. Isn't it nice when that happens?

KristofDeHulsters

Quote from: designandiogo on July 06, 2021, 08:19:04 AM
Quote from: KristofDeHulsters on July 06, 2021, 07:58:01 AM

Thank you :)

That explains how you did that. The result sure did pay off!

designandiogo

Thank you, guys!

And here are the Clay versions, as per usual :)

Josh3D

designandiogo

Quote from: Josh3D on July 16, 2021, 10:59:59 AM
Super cool. Love it.

Thank you! And thanks for the overall feature :)