confused of the three views in keyshot

Started by nav123, November 23, 2011, 02:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nav123

is there a way to have just one perspective view instead of three...as in theres three box....where the object imported is shown in difernet agnles in each box...I want to just work on it using one view...this is using keyshot 3 trial version btw

Chad Holton

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean - can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

nav123

yhh sure....it looks like this when i open keyshot three and when i open something...Btw i dint change any settings what so ever....It starterd up in this way....

PhilippeV8

WOW ... somethings wrong with your version/hardware/settings/...

This ain't how it's supposed to look, I'm sure.

nav123

hmmm mayb i should reinstall...But i really doubt its to do with my comp specs...I7 860....8gbram...And the settings...I dint change anything...

nav123

Reinstalled no change...Any 1? solution?.....also downloaded the 32 bit version as well and installed.....stil same wierd three views...

rafawallaa

Same thing happens to me. It happens when you enlarge the window almost to fullscreen, or indeed if maximize window/fulscreen the program. Its very annoying, you can only use it minimized..
btw i have everything up to date :

Windows 7 x64
intel i7 2820
AMD 6990M (up to date driver)
12GB RAM

Please heelppp

rafawallaa

This happens too

SMALL WINDOW

(almost maximized

MAXIMIZED

nav123

omdz that exact sme thing happens to me...The black screen at top...so irritating....nice laptop specs...

KeyShot

Which graphics card are you using? It looks like a bug in the graphics driver. Can you try updating it?

nav123

ATI Radeon 5850....ok wil update my driver for it.....hopefuly that mite change thigns (figners crossed)...

:( no luck....Updated to the latest drivers.....

rafawallaa

Mine is a 6990M updated and no result either..

mcd

Hey guys... did anyone solve this issue? Its the exact same issue as im getting... see my other thread!

My graphics driver is bang upto date... so its not that!

Mike