Le Porsche Yellow WIP

Started by EGON, November 23, 2011, 06:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

yellow is a tuff color. Smile. Winter = Render Time. Happy Rendering.

Chad Holton

NICE!
Not sure about the sun reflecting on the front fender though...  :-\

guest2984

Same as Holton said or it may be a shine?

EGON

That's a strobe light right of camera to add fill & highlight. I always tell myself this is Hollywood not reality. Here's one with no BLING.

eze49

very nice, i do prefer the first :)

DanJV

i really like the first, the light touch makes it look awesome.
Dan

PhilippeV8

Good one ... we like the bling !  (at least I do in your renders ... not on my own car :p ... Chip Foose .. stay away from my car ! :p )

feher

EGON,
First let me say I think this is one of your best in my opinion. Materials composition everything is just great.. But,.....lol If your going to leave the sun in the background I would get rid of the bling in the front of car and tone down the sun.
The issues I have when putting in suns like that or lens flares...etc in images is that it takes away from the car. Especially when they are separate from each other like in your image. I feel this way because it's been beaten into my head car first. (Keep that in mind when reading my comment)
When ever doing bling I go the route of you must feel it, not see it.
I hope that made some sense.
Great image.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Speedster

Great job bump-mapping those rocks!   ;)  Personally, I like the first image- it's all about what the car is about.
Bill G

Josh3D

Wow Richard! Excellent!! Trouble deciding between the first and second. Maybe with some subtle flares in the second? The sun just SNAPS in the first, but my eye is drawn to it over the car. Beautiful yellow color, just absolutely beautiful!

EGON

Thanks! If you got some time to kill and have PS. Download both images and put the second one over the first one and use your eraser to bring highlights into the second one.

feher

Hi Rich,
I think I would've gone down this route.
I really do like the sun effect you put in the image, but, I think where the issue with me is the space between sun and the car are too far away from each other.  So what is happening is that in my mind I'm looking at two different images. Car being one and the sun being the other. Maybe try moving the car back on the road so we see the sun coming over the rear end.
I don't know if that will work but it's something to play with and see.
I'm starting to babble sorry.
Tim

pishone

Woah...
Amazing Shott !! . Iloveit :)

EGON

Double whammy . I'm out of it for now. Working hard with photo projects. Just realized Feher and Tebow have the first name. Small world.

PhilippeV8

Phooh ... that last render ... looks nice, but this car must have agoraphobia at that moment !!