Groups or Folders for Cameras, Environments, and Studios

Started by temujin, August 26, 2021, 09:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

temujin

First, I love Keyshot for product rendering. I've used, and still use, a few other renderings programs, and I think that nothing comes close to the simplicity and quick turn-around that Keyshot provides. Especially when it comes to the management of materials, cameras, environments, etc. Sure some other programs can handle lights and organic materials a bit better with more realistic output (subjective), but for 80-90% of my client's needs, Keyshot allows a quicker lead-time and saves me time and subsequently money!

Having said all that, most of my Keyshot setups now are growing to the point where I have dozens, sometimes close to a hundred different cameras, environments, and studios. This is mainly when I need one base setup with slight variations to each for rendering a whole line of products to keep things consistent.

I'm finding that it would be incredibly useful if there were groups or folders for my cameras, environments, and Studios to keep things organized.

Additional to this, I'd love if I could re-arrange the order of cameras and environments as well, like I  can with studios and model sets.

Much appreciated