Envoy Helmet for Yanko Design & Keyshot Render challenge

Started by guspottinger, September 10, 2021, 09:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guspottinger

Hi Guys,

Here is my entry for the Yanko Design & Keyshot Render challenge.

Envoy helmet with F-Tec AVA PRO

I though I would create an entry for the #YDxKeyShot challenge this week as it really peaked my interest.

The challenge is a vague one and is to make the envoy helmet designed by the guys over @keyshot3d safer.

With my snow sports background and love for the mountains I decided to take inspiration from avalanche safety and how airbag technology provides another level of protection to those venturing out into the back country.

The F-Tec AVA PRO module is a compressed air impact activated airbag which deploys when an incident is detected or strongly predicted.

Decreased mobility around the neck of the user prevents serious damage during high speed multi impact falls commonly encountered when skiing or boarding steep terrain.

The F-Tec AVA PRO also provides increase levels of safety when involved in an avalanche scenario. Helping to keep the users head closer to the surface and easily visible will help with survival chances and reduce rescue times.

KristofDeHulsters

It's such a cool competition, really too bad that I don't have the time in the next two weeks to participate. This submission is totally awesome!

Josh3D

Really nice! Great idea and the renderings look fantastic. Good luck with the competition!