Punk Caesar posters (Andrea Ferrucci's Caesar statue) + Clay

Started by Hossein Alfideh, November 09, 2021, 11:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone,
This is a poster that I wanted to make for myself for a long time to hang on my studio wall above my desk using Andrea Ferrucci's Caesar sculpture from 1512 (Shoutout to Avtandil Chachibaia for this great photogrammetry model)
I added some other assets myself like the cap and the skeleton models which was done before by myself for other projects in zbrush.
I have retexturized some parts in the substance painter and modified the geometry a bit to make the cap model fit on the head.
Then made the whole video in Davinci Resolve 17.
Which version do you like better? The skeleton Caesar or punk Caesar?

mattjgerard

I'd be choosing the dark #2 one. I like the depth and contrast that guides the eye. The others are too flat for my taste.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: mattjgerard on November 10, 2021, 07:31:41 AM
I'd be choosing the dark #2 one. I like the depth and contrast that guides the eye. The others are too flat for my taste.

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it :)

jamesinv

Top one but I would go with different colour's in the background as think it would make the statue stand out more but that's only a personal opinion,Nice work!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: jamesinv on November 13, 2021, 09:00:50 AM
Top one but I would go with different colour's in the background as think it would make the statue stand out more but that's only a personal opinion,Nice work!

Thanks man for sharing your thoughts on this :)

Josh3D

This is a cool mash-up, Hossein. Would be a great adaptation of the Shakespeare play too :)