Nike blazer Mid 77 Vintage and jeans (added)

Started by Hossein Alfideh, November 28, 2021, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I modeled this Nike blazer in Zbrush but never got the chance to render it in a proper way. I tried to create a realistic environment with autumn vibes with detailed materials for the first set of images. The illustration on the swoosh is also something I liked from Pedro Correa's hand drawn collection. So many other images with various materials on the way. Next up is a leather one! What do you think of the first scene?
Hope you like it :)

Hossein Alfideh

2nd scene with leather material

rfollett

Hossein Alfideh

Rendering white has always been a challenge as you need to keep the details under the lighting and avoid exposure on certain areas while keeping the color look good. This was a good opportunity for me to practice this matter while working on my sculpting skills in creating the jeans and wrinkles on it in Zbrush.I also used substance painter to a a bit of dirt here and there as I was aiming to make the sneakers look like the have been worn at least a couple of times.

cbecks

Wow  :O  Looks amazing.
How on Earth did you do those cardboard boxes? I thought it was a real photo.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: cbecks on December 09, 2021, 03:01:34 PM
Wow  :O  Looks amazing.
How on Earth did you do those cardboard boxes? I thought it was a real photo.

Thanks man! Nothing feels more satisfying than hearing those kind words! :)
I did a part of the details on the geometry itself by sculpting in zbrush, then I took a couple of pictures from some clean cardbox under white light and combined them with 2 base textures I got from Poliigon in substance painter.

Matt Hanzly

Those boxes are really nice. You nailed the imperfections. Nice job.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Matt Hanzly on December 13, 2021, 06:05:37 PM
Those boxes are really nice. You nailed the imperfections. Nice job.
Thank you Matt! :)