Main Menu

More Rings

Started by Zander85, November 29, 2011, 02:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zander85

Here is a snap shot of the pdf file which will be sent to the printer for a proof. It is the ad (pretty much finished) let me know what you guys think.

Cheers,

-Zander

Speedster

Stunning!  Hopefully you can eventually post it with the body copy!
Bill G

Ed

Looks great Zander.  And with your lighting and materials already defined, the next ones will go a lot faster.

EGON

PhilippeV8

probably because we're not alowed yet to read the text ;)
perhaps it sais that they give away 5 rings to the first callers ... we might get an advantage since it hasn't been printed yet :D

Zander85

Thanks for the support guys, it really helps as I am still new at this. I will post the image unpixelated soon.  8)

EGON

I didn't even think of that. To many PBR's. Can't wait to see it clear.

feher

That is a GREAT image. That ring just pops and sparkles on the page.
Keep up the hard work ! it's paying off.
Tim

Seggy

I think the journey you have made (as seen on this forum) is an inspriation to anyone learning KeyShot... it seems only a few weeks ago you were struggling with the basics of lighting... but now you are producing images suitable for full page advertisements that are replacing photogrpahy. I think your company made a great investment in you and KeyShot!!! Hope the advert sells lots of product for you.

Zander85

Seggy,

Thank you so much for the compliment and the support. I went to school for game design (graduated SCAD in summer of 2009) and ended up at a jewelry store (not exactly what I expected); but I really enjoy this new job. Keyshot does have its limitations, but there are plenty of work-a-rounds. I love the ease of use of the software and I am confident that I have made the right choice choosing which render software to use for our business. I am waiting on a QR code for the ad but I think I will post the ad with a place holder for now.

Guys thank you for all of the feed back and keep it up it really helps me out. Thanks!

Speedster

"KeyShot is forever"!  You diamond guys get the drift...
Bill G

bobyoung

Zander85