AUDI RSQ (iRobot movie car)

Started by SINII, December 13, 2011, 02:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SINII

Hi everybody, I am new to keyShot too, but really amazed of what it can do and how incredibly fast.
I want to share my first tries. This is the AUDI concept from iRobot movie, took me one month to model it in alias, and kKeyShot seems to be the only rendering software capable of handling such an intense geometry

Speedster

Stunning modeling job!  The lines are perfect!  And the paint coat is spot on, with large flakes.  Good work "newbie-no-more"!  And you're right- only KeyShot can do this...
Bill G

Ed

Love it!   Let's see more of your work :)

feher

Did you say newbie ????? I'm scared.
Very nice work my friend.
Welcome, hope to see more from you real soon.
Tim

Skint

SINII

Hi everybody, Thanks for positive comments... I decided to spend a little bit more time to finish the area between exterior and interior, and the door mechanism.
P.S. Keyshot is just amazing, and such a pleasure to work with!!!

Speedster

Your front.40 image is a blast!  Talk about a big grin, and great looking shades too!
Bill G

EGON

Way blown out and no mood. Why spend a month of modeling and flop it down in the middle of the page blown out. Keep at it.

SINII

EGON, thank you, but what do you mean by keeping at it? I think it is done, and beside this car I have lots of other projects ongoing. So I am just glad that I finished it and was able to render it nicely

P.S. I am a ghostbusters fan too :)

Robert V.

I think he means, give the render another go.  Egon is right, a lot of detail is lost because of the lighting.
It wouldn't hurt to make one more render, would it? ;-)

Zander85

I agree with Egon and Robert. The model is great but you really should spend a lot of time with Keyshot. You won't discover much with your first project. I would recommend re-visiting this project when you have gotten into the nitty gritty with KS or when you have more free time. And it gets really fun when you start compositing multiple renders and doing some serious post process effects in either after effects or photoshop or what ever you care to use to help add life to your renders.

Awesome model! Great work keep it up!

SINII

Hi, I found some free time to comeback to this car, Did some basic 3D background setup to have a slight gradient, and just a little post-processing in photoshop with the add of a realistic light layer