KSP File of Dewalt Drill

Started by feher, December 14, 2011, 05:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Here is the KSP file of this image if anyone is interested. It's done in Keyshot 3.
It does not have the dome I created. In the file I used one that came with Keyshot.
You can find the model here.

Enjoy,
Tim

KSP File Download

Josh3D

you... are awesome Tim/ Thanks so much. don't be surprised if you see a blog post on this :)

KeyShot

Jeff Hayden

Tim, you nailed... I mean drilled it... Well, you know what I'm saying. Once again, you done good.

Zander85

I think a few of your materials are a bit too shiny (mostly the plastic) but your render looks really nice. Great job!

feher

Quote from: Zander85 on December 18, 2011, 09:47:22 AM
I think a few of your materials are a bit too shiny (mostly the plastic) but your render looks really nice. Great job!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
In my first Render I really like the Yellow plastic. But, felt the black could have been a tad shinier.
In the second render I really liked the black plastic felt I was much closer to the shine. But, felt the yellow plastic went flat.
Now all I have to do is combine the yellow in the first and the black plastic from the second and I might be happy. :)
From the photo that plastic seems shinny to me.
I think I will take another crack at it and see where it goes from there.
Thanks again for the comments, It has made me relook at materials on this image and see where I can improve it.
Tim

bobyoung

Imz

Very cool! Thanks for sharing the KS files- It's a big help to see how you set up the materials.

PhilippeV8

Darn ... I'm looking for a good powertool to use in a scene, but I can't import this KSP on windows XP cuz it needs more than 1.5gig ram ...  :-\

hemness

Sorry for digging this old topic, but the file link has expired, this is such amazing work! Could you submit it again?

Josh3D

Namssorg

Looks like the link is dead again :(

Josh3D