Main Menu

Animation features

Started by Zander85, January 19, 2012, 07:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zander85

I'd really like to see a "ctrl-Z" function working for animation. I'd also love to be able to re-order animation layers for organization purposes. Copying and pasting and a paste in reverse function would be excellent. And I'd love to be able to select more than one layer of animation at a time and move them. This would make animating that much easier.

Speedster

+1 on the reorder, hopefully drag.  Also, I'll add these:  1) phantom inducator lines at reasonable time marks, but especially between the animates, just to help track stuff.  2)  Ability to disolve folders, and ability to remove an animate from an existing folder.
Bill G

Weezer

Unless I'm missing something, I want to see nested animations and/or parenting so I can animate rotating gears, say, and then animate their parent object and have the rotating gears move according to the object they're connected to. This would open up a lot of opportunities for more complex animation (especially for engineering products) without really making it any harder to create.

I totally agree with re-ordering, undo, group selections etc - and would also like to be able to colour-code the animation blocks on the timeline, and maybe add a hide/unhide function too.