The Big KS3.1 Raves Topic

Started by PhilippeV8, March 08, 2012, 11:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasu

I'll add a few too.  The retain materials option seems to work much better, stability has improved for me quite a lot - no crashes with heavy use, the move/rotate scale is great now-  SWX 'move with triad' could learn from this, improved material library saves time with creating custom materials (something close to what you want is usually there), new environments are a big win - especially the expanded studio options.  Also the handling of large and many parts in the same scene seems improved too.  There are many other things I've noticed here and there, but those are the ones that come to mind at the moment. 

Nice work keyshot team- keep it coming!

KeyShot

PhilippeV8

I'll have big rave coming up for the addition of transparency maps on all materials ... it's gonna be a big help for what I'm about to do next .. will show imagery next week.
I need to get used to having the material brightness on the material tab and not near the difuse map settings though.

RoyWingspan

Linking and unlinking materials has really lowered the number of re-imports.  Big rave for that added feature!

PhilippeV8

Am I getting so used to that option ... or was that already in 2.2 ? :p