SW Plugin nowhere to be found

Started by bepster, April 08, 2012, 05:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bepster

Hello,

first of, great product!

Now I just switched systems and am running SW and Keyshot 3 in Windows 7 via VMware Fusion on my Macbook Pro.

Keyshot and SW run great, no problems but I just attempted to install the Plugin for SW.
It installed fine but I can't find it in the SW Add-In list and have no idea how to get SW to recognize it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

thx

Speedster

After installing the plugin, did you go to (in SW) Tools>Addins and enable and show KS?  It's down low in the tree.
Bill G

bepster

Quote from: Speedster on April 08, 2012, 10:42:44 AM
After installing the plugin, did you go to (in SW) Tools>Addins and enable and show KS?  It's down low in the tree.
Bill G

Of course!
Please re-read my post: "It installed fine but I can't find it in the SW Add-In list and have no idea how to get SW to recognize it."

Serious help would be much appreciated!

Speedster

Sorry- I missed your last line about the add-in.  I WAS attempting to offer serious help.  That's all any of us try to do.  Sorry to rattle your cage.  Can't help you.
Bill G

cb100

Same issue, can't find the SW plugin anywhere on the interface or in Tools> Add-Ins. Running SW's student edition 2012 on a MBP but running KeyShot 3 on my PC , because it's faster/more RAM. Could this be the issue?