Main Menu

My renders

Started by pionier, April 20, 2012, 12:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feelstuff

Pretty pretty nice renderings ! would you please show us all about your parameters by photos ? i think that will improve our capability with ks! Regards!

pionier

hello again!  :)

thanks you for the latest two c&c, I will take care about that small details in my next renders.

one more time I would like to share with you some cloth rendering, again - model made by my girlfriend Anna Mierzejewska, she also did texturing,
apart from rendering and postwork I also did zipper in zBrush (used brushes by Geert Melis)

hope you like it  8)

close-up:

thanks,
pionier.

EGON

Very good work. My only complaint is that it looks very stiff and sterile. It try's to have mood but I just don't feel it.

ishii

Very cool job! Well done for the both of you : )

I have a few questions.

1. Did you use normal or bump for the texture? And if so would it be possible to see it?

2. You mention you used a material from the Keyshot library to the cloth - which one would that be?

3. And last one, if you know since it's about the model, it almost looks like a 3d scan - folds are insanely realistic and looks fantastic. Do you know if she started the model from a rough scan or is it done completely from scrath ?

Thanks in advance! Amazing job by the both of you : )

Josh3D

Very nice! and excited to see some more from the two of you!

pionier

hello, thanks for feedback :)

Quote from: feelstuff on June 07, 2012, 06:30:21 PM
Pretty pretty nice renderings ! would you please show us all about your parameters by photos ? i think that will improve our capability with ks! Regards!

what do you mean? there is nothing 'magic' on my settings - you only need to watch few webinar's from keyshot website or if you don't have time for it play with settings for two days, there is actually not much options to play with so it's easy to learn it  :)

Quote from: EGON on September 05, 2012, 06:55:21 PM
Very good work. My only complaint is that it looks very stiff and sterile. It try's to have mood but I just don't feel it.

thanks EGON, I will try to do it better next time, maybe by adding some extra disp to model in zB or play with normal bump in keyshot.

Quote from: ishii on September 06, 2012, 02:31:56 AM
Very cool job! Well done for the both of you : )

I have a few questions.

1. Did you use normal or bump for the texture? And if so would it be possible to see it?

2. You mention you used a material from the Keyshot library to the cloth - which one would that be?

3. And last one, if you know since it's about the model, it almost looks like a 3d scan - folds are insanely realistic and looks fantastic. Do you know if she started the model from a rough scan or is it done completely from scrath ?

Thanks in advance! Amazing job by the both of you : )

thanks as well, we used just bump map, as for cloth material/shader type we end up using 'plastic' one. Ania did whole model from scratch, there wasn't any 3d scan involve here  :)

Quote from: josh3d on September 06, 2012, 07:36:46 AM
Very nice! and excited to see some more from the two of you!

thanks josh!, sure, soon  8)

thanks guys,
peter 

EGON

These are quite amazing when you look at them up close. The detail.

PhilippeV8

darn, I forgot to look at this thread from home .. I can't see the last image from work due to our "loved" filter ... :/

pionier

that's strange, next time I will try post image via keyshot forum  :o

thanks!

PhilippeV8

No man, that's not strange ;)
Our filter is just very very strikt.

Even on imagery .. which often makes it very anoying for me to find good texture material.  Google image search does show the images small, but I can't open the page often .. which is sometimes nearly killing me if you scroll trough hundreds of search results that aren't good and then you finaly find one you can use ... *grrrrrrrrrrrrr*