Final Wrangler Interior hot off the presses.

Started by feher, April 28, 2012, 06:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Here is the final rendered and retouched image of the Wrangler Interior I was working on earlier this week.
Enjoy
Tim

guest84672

I may need to get a Wrangler ... awesome work, Tim!

Speedster

Well, Tim, I really think this your best ever render!  The flow of light and shadow is awesome, and the blue glow is spot on and original.  I sort of sense that the steering wheel and logo is not quite round and centered, which may be a function of the camera setting, or maybe it's that way- a lot of race cars were slightly eccentric.  No matter!

Now, don't laugh, but it's largely your fault.  We're starting to shop for a new car.  Yesterday Geri and I visited our local Chrysler/Dodge dealer.  Your renderings, especially interiors, look a lot like the "photos" in the Chrysler 300 brochure.  I wonder why!  But, we're leaning toward the Charger RT Plus. 

Bill G

feher

Thanks guys ! Glad you like the image.
Bill
Let me know if you get the Charger I will make you one of a kind posters of your Charger. ;) I want that car mayself. But, that won't happen until I get the kids out of the house...lol
Tim

tsunami

HI...could u tell me if you hide glass windows on your model for make render?
Thx

feher

Quote from: tsunami on April 29, 2012, 03:09:40 PM
HI...could u tell me if you hide glass windows on your model for make render?
Thx
I rendered this with and without glass seen no difference except for time rendering.
what I will do is render this again with top and glass on.
Remember when they do photo shoot they will cut the roof off for better lighting.
Tim

Josh3D

Gorgeous. Definitely wanting a Wrangler even more now.

Speedster

What I've been doing with glass lately is adding a VERY small amount of roughness.  Not enough to notice, but enough to give a "presence" to it. 
Bill G

Jeff Hayden

Nice work as always Tim. This image looks awesome.

feher

Thanks guys.
Here is an updated image. I rendered this with top on and the glass in the windows.
Got to love emissive shaders.
Tim

EGON

Great render........ But my eye doesn't know where to go. Too much detail for my taste. Sometimes less is more. JMHO.

feher

Thanks EGON,
Great point ! I'm so use to doing images and having to make sure every detail is showing. Otherwise it comes back.
They have broke me from being an artist.  :) I have to really start seperating work style from my own personal work.
I will rework this with your sugggestion.
Thanks for the feedback.
Tim

EGON

Chrysler had a really good quarter. Keep up the good work Tim.

Speedster

Hey, Tim- why not try vignette cranked all the way up?
Bill G

CAClark

Awesome work, I can't personally find anything to mention that bothers me :) I'm still curious to know what you modelled it in though, because seeing it with all the detail, modelling would seem daunting!

Cheers!