Maserati Gt - Underground parking - pre render

Started by tsunami, May 18, 2012, 08:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

I tried to follow, all the user suggestions that they made me on the audi r8 thread.
SO here a pre-render ..(still not complete) ..interior body still not rendered with materials.
Thanks for all your new suggestion to me.
Regards

Josh3D

Wow, really, really nice. Love the white and the gray paint looks fabulous. How much post work done here? HDR is ace too.

Shadow at the wheels on the last one looks a little off.

Headlight details are making me drool. awesome... hmmm, looks to be a little faceting in the day light area?

Josh

tsunami

Quote from: josh3d on May 18, 2012, 11:48:56 AM
Wow, really, really nice. Love the white and the gray paint looks fabulous. How much post work done here? HDR is ace too.

Shadow at the wheels on the last one looks a little off.

Headlight details are making me drool. awesome... hmmm, looks to be a little faceting in the day light area?

Josh
Hi Josh, thanks for compliment!
No postwork done on the images renders! i didn't use photoshop ..only final keyshot images without post work..
Hm yes i see now shadow at the wheels on the last one looks a little off, and i don't understand because..do u have any suggestion about?
And u have reason also to faceting in the day light area, maybe i should ammount resolution of global illumination on keyshot setup?
regards

feher

Very nice !!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do in post.
The white will need some pop, You have the hard work done. Now it's the fun part.
Tim

tsunami

Just a try in to postwork..

CAClark

Pretty good, but I could be wrong, but the alignment to the back plate/HDR doesn't look right.

Also don't get so close to the car, that second render shows segmentation all over the place. The distance in the others is fine though :)

Cheers!

Josh3D

The post work looks great! Nice job. On those shadows, hmmm, not sure. your settings are the same as in the white version? Could be the ground size.

tsunami

Quote from: CAClark on May 21, 2012, 03:54:44 AM
Pretty good, but I could be wrong, but the alignment to the back plate/HDR doesn't look right.

Also don't get so close to the car, that second render shows segmentation all over the place. The distance in the others is fine though :)

Cheers!
Yes you have reason, there is something wrong on alignment, i see it now after your suggestion..i should try to place it better..
Thanks..

tsunami

Quote from: josh3d on May 21, 2012, 01:33:19 PM
The post work looks great! Nice job. On those shadows, hmmm, not sure. your settings are the same as in the white version? Could be the ground size.
What do you mean Josh, about shadows on "post work" image?..it's means them are wrong?...
And the setting is the same as in white version, only different view...maybe there is something wrong on hdr alignment to my scene...
Thanks

PhilippeV8

tsunami > look at the shadow your car is casting on the ground .. it looks weird near the tires .. that's what he means ;)
See what it gives when you reduce ground size or increase shadow quality.