Maserati GT - Outside Market parking

Started by tsunami, May 22, 2012, 06:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Here a different kind of parking..

guest84672

PhilippeV8

Turn on the ground grid and get the perspective spot on ... and this render will be perfection !  I love the match in lighting of the cars vs the backplate !!

Philrider7

Put more weight on the tires (make them bulged a little, just lower the car a little)

feher

This is some of your best work to date that I have seen.
I don't know about lowering the body any more it already low. But what I like to do is cit the bottom of my wheels in 3D software. Not alot otherwise they will look flat and we don't want that...lol

IMHO you need to a focus point and draw our eye there, just like if you were creating a painting.
Keep up the great work it paying off.
Tim

tsunami

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on May 22, 2012, 07:22:33 AM
Turn on the ground grid and get the perspective spot on ... and this render will be perfection !  I love the match in lighting of the cars vs the backplate !!
Thanks Philippe,..i will try to follow your suggestion for the perspective spot on...(will  not be that quicky..but asap i will post update )..
I love Maserati, ..i work in real life for Maserati automotive parts....
So soon all we'll see the new power Maserati model..based on Chrysler chassis..at the moment the projects are M156 and the little "sister" M157...and then the Maserati Suv..(and for the suv.....will not be the same you can see in all internet or google image renders.. ;D)...
And again keyshot will make it Real....

tsunami

Quote from: Philrider7 on May 22, 2012, 08:23:11 AM
Put more weight on the tires (make them bulged a little, just lower the car a little)
Yes right, that is  thing that makes render real..and i must do it....

tsunami

Quote from: feher on May 22, 2012, 10:43:13 AM
This is some of your best work to date that I have seen.
I don't know about lowering the body any more it already low. But what I like to do is cit the bottom of my wheels in 3D software. Not alot otherwise they will look flat and we don't want that...lol

IMHO you need to a focus point and draw our eye there, just like if you were creating a painting.
Keep up the great work it paying off.
Tim
Thanks a lot Tim, for all your help in to improve my keyshot renders and tecniques!!!!! Thanks..
And yes..Maserati Gt it's already low...sooo..:-)
Well still don't know if make tyres a little bit flat on 3ds or Ug..or make it on Ps postwork..hmmmm
(what do u mean with "you need to a focus point and draw our eye there,"?..Do u mean a creative work?)
Thanks

Skint

wow I agree that a lovely job... well done !  Same comment as Tim suggests, the tyres need some weight on them, the cars are floating a little.

Brilliant !

feher

Wow, I really need to learn to spell...lol
I cut the tires a little in my 3D program is what I meant to say.
The image now needs a focus point. Just like when we paint you have a center of interest and we as artist have to force the eye to that location first.
That's what I meant by focus point.
Tim

PhilippeV8

Tim .. can you give us a few pointers or suggestions on different ways to acheive this effect ?

Are there a couple of tricks for this ?

Mark_84

There's only a MASSIVE mistake/error..maybe due to your naivety around supercars.

THOSE TYRES ARE SO NARROW!

They seem to be designed to steer a TOY CAR!  Widen those tyres for God's sake!  ;)

PhilippeV8

No no no ... these ar cars destined for sale to people in their mid-life-crisis ..  8)  They just want the blig and the sound and will drive them in the city only  ;D

tsunami

Some update....tires