500's world The making of..

Started by tsunami, May 25, 2012, 09:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

A new project, and only some quick renders image...still working on it..

PhilippeV8

Nice work !

Only note from me: if the bottom of the car isn't plated like that in real, I wouldn't show it in a render .. even though it's a nice angle to show the detail on the weel.  Maybe put it just a tad higher so you see the bottom level ?

tsunami

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on May 25, 2012, 02:34:04 PM
Nice work !

Only note from me: if the bottom of the car isn't plated like that in real, I wouldn't show it in a render .. even though it's a nice angle to show the detail on the weel.  Maybe put it just a tad higher so you see the bottom level ?
Sure Philippe the bottom could not be showed, but is still a wip , so my idea with those quick renders image was only for to show the wheel details results...same for the tire..
I must still work a lot on it....
Thanks as always

Speedster

Neat little car!  I've got a bit of an issue, however, with the last image.  The car looks really small in contrast to the leaves and grass, giving it sort of a child's "pedal car" look.  I've tried to use this series of backplates myself, without success- when you get the model large enough to be in scale, it overwhelms the image.  May I suggest trying another backplate?
Bill G

feher

Speedster make a good point. I knoew that car is small but not that small...lol The paint on the second one looks like spray paint from a can. Also the reflections are way too strong. Less IOR on the windows.
The first image for sure needs a little higher angle to block out the bottom.
Great start ! now it time to dial it in.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim
Can't wait to see the updates