Concept Car..rebuild Renovatio

Started by tsunami, June 01, 2012, 04:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Some rebuilded renders with differents backplate..hmm

tsunami

Any comments on last renders shots?.. ;) (them will make me improve my keyshot expericence)..thanks

Speedster

They are so huge they are hard to see or open.  Try reposting them at 1000 pixels wide, which is about the limit for easy viewing without having to scroll.  None of us has time for scrolling or opening every image.
Bill G

Ed

+1  "None of us has time for scrolling or opening every image."

tsunami

Quote from: Ed on June 03, 2012, 06:02:32 PM
+1  "None of us has time for scrolling or opening every image."
In attachment low resolution images,..before i sent in high resolution because all details was "visible"..
I hope now there is some time to see attachments ;)

regards

CAClark

I'm not a fan of the floor material, but the last render with white and blue car looks nicest to me. The lower resolution is much better. The huge renders posted first time actually highlighted segments in the model (it really doesn't stand up to viewing on a monitor that huge).

I'd like to see a different ground (maybe just blurred rather than heavy brushed) :-)

Speedster

Much better size!  Nice car!  I agree on the ground material- it makes it look like a toy.  How about brick?  Be sure to scale the ground carefully to avoid the "toy" look...  Another good choice may be polished marble or granite tile, like in squares- think the traditional black/white tiles on a showroom floor or the "winner's circle".
Bill G

tsunami

Quote from: Speedster on June 04, 2012, 12:07:23 PM
Much better size!  Nice car!  I agree on the ground material- it makes it look like a toy.  How about brick?  Be sure to scale the ground carefully to avoid the "toy" look...  Another good choice may be polished marble or granite tile, like in squares- think the traditional black/white tiles on a showroom floor or the "winner's circle".
Bill G
Did u mean something likes this? only a quick render..hmm textures seems flate "plane"..