My first...reazonable shoot !

Started by Martin Leyba, June 02, 2012, 04:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Leyba

hello friends, I'm new to the forum and KeyShot.
This is my first attempt at rendering a model created in Zbrush.
I hope their views and recommendations to improve my work!
Thank you all.
Sorry mi english !

Josh3D

Hi, Welcome Martin! The materials are looking good, I think that the backplate is completely out of focus (even the foreground) makes it look out of place. I think some other compositions may be interesting to try out. Maybe one off to the side, angled slightly. Looking good!

Josh

Martin Leyba

thanks friend .. now un updating the textures and some material and I think it has been better, but I can not give more detail as to the backplate, which do you recommend?

Josh3D

I would try some other HDRI's and/or backplates. Something focused in the foreground. That's the main thing here. I'm also noticing that the vehicle is floating off the ground slightly. You may want to move that down slightly to get it closer.

Martin Leyba

Now turn off the depth of field and changed the backplate.
Little by little I will improve!
Thanks, I will modify the position!

Speedster

Neat model, and you're making progress!  I shot this backplate on our recent vacation to New Mexico and Arizona.  It sort of fits the mood you are going for, so feel free to use it if you want.  Works great with the various KS "Desert" HDR's.
Bill G

Martin Leyba

thanks friend, using it in my next render !

Josh3D

EGON

Really nice shot Bill! What camera?

Speedster

Nikon D90.  Really love that camera!  I just sold my 4x5 long bellows, with a Caltar 8 1/2" lens and all the toys.  Can't afford the $12,000 digital back for it!
Bill G