Fiat 500... Rebuild on

Started by tsunami, June 08, 2012, 03:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

So what about this last one?
Regards

Speedster

Now you got it!  Looks really nice, and it was worth the effort, as that's how we learn.  Good job, and I'm glad you stuck with it and shared your efforts with us!
Bill G

Josh3D

Looks great! I'd love to see a shot of this from the front. A tight angle underneath a city street lamp would look pretty sharp! great work!

voxelman

That was the kind of snap, crackle, pop I was looking for. Great work!

PhilippeV8

Your "sharp" shadows aren't sharp yet .. now just reduce the ground size !  It's 99% better already :)

tsunami

Quote from: Speedster on June 12, 2012, 06:48:09 AM
Now you got it!  Looks really nice, and it was worth the effort, as that's how we learn.  Good job, and I'm glad you stuck with it and shared your efforts with us!
Bill G
Thanks Bill, i'm here to learn and improve my keyshot experience..before i used another one..so now is a bit difficult to start over again..but thanks to all suggestions, i'm glad to improve..and share for sure..
Thanks

tsunami

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on June 12, 2012, 01:38:12 PM
Hour "sharp" shadows aren't sharp yet .. now just reduce the ground size !  It's 99% better already :)
I will try to improve it again, ...in effect the right shadow car has some strange effect on the floor...
i will try reducing..
(i saw also the same light setup is not working good with others different cars model,...and i think because light reflection on car body curves and surface it different .car by car)
Regards

Josh3D

Came across this vintage Fiat 500 brochure on one of my favorite sites: Fiat 500 Brochure, 1955

Too bad they didn't have KeyShot  ;)

tsunami

Quote from: josh3d on June 13, 2012, 04:33:29 AM
Came across this vintage Fiat 500 brochure on one of my favorite sites: Fiat 500 Brochure, 1955

Too bad they didn't have KeyShot  ;)

I love the older one..LOL