Mechanical Life: The Terex.

Started by islam_samir, June 11, 2012, 05:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

islam_samir

Hello EveryOne,
It's my 1st time i post over here and also my first time I'm trying keyshot, i used to use Vray for my architectural renders, basically i am an architect... but i found that Rough Terex Crane here, is full with Architecture taste...
And how amazing keyshot helped me to produce those quality quick renders  ;D really i would try it with my architecture stuff  8)
Software Used: 3DsMax for modeling, Keyshot 3, Photoshop.
Hope u all like it..regards

guest84672

fario

Josh3D

Welcome to the forums! Looks incredible. Great details too. Would love to see more of your work!

Josh

islam_samir

Thank you guys for the nice words... i have modified the original post with more tunned images and reflection layer added.. will post more shots soon

islam_samir

More Shots, hope u like'em..

islam_samir

One More closeup ... enjoy

CAClark

Very nice work my friend!

Cheers!

Speedster

Some of the best lighting and shadow control I've seen yet!  Perfect illustrations for a catalogue or web use- not really "hyper-photo", but more dynamic to better sell the product. The ground reflections do a lot to establish that it's not the real deal, and really makes the excellent model pop.   Maybe the tires could be a little more "rubbery", with a bit less shine, and perhaps a bit darker?

Did you model it?  What was the CAD app?

Keep 'em coming!

Bill G

islam_samir

Quote from: Speedster on June 14, 2012, 06:26:00 AM
Some of the best lighting and shadow control I've seen yet!  Perfect illustrations for a catalogue or web use- not really "hyper-photo", but more dynamic to better sell the product. The ground reflections do a lot to establish that it's not the real deal, and really makes the excellent model pop.   Maybe the tires could be a little more "rubbery", with a bit less shine, and perhaps a bit darker?

Did you model it?  What was the CAD app?

Keep 'em coming!

Bill G

Thank you so much for your comments :) well i did the modeling on 3ds Max.. and that Terex crane was my first entry to mechanical modeling.. i used to do architecture stuff only, and also it's my first time i use Keyshot.. just downloaded the tutorials over their official site then i got those images result in less than 2 days trials :)... the tires yes i agree.. i need to study more the materials issues @ keyshot... will do.. i have othe mechanical stuff that i am working on lately & soon will show up :)

feher

Looks great ! Need to give the tires some squoosh.
Thanks for sharing.
Keep up the great work.
Tim