Main Menu

Kenworth Sphyrna

Started by Marian Tarabcak, June 26, 2012, 03:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marian Tarabcak

Keyshot 3 - Non plus ultra ! Modeling Rhino 4 .

Speedster

Really HOT!  As in KeyShotHot!  Best headlights I've seen yet- this is a really nice design and an even better presentation- do even more with it!
Bill G

feher

It reminds me of a Storm Trooper.
Very slcik image ! I agree you can push this more.
Keep up the great work.
Tim

Marian Tarabcak

Thank you . No Storm Trooper  :) Inspiration : Sphyrna Lewini ...

Dylan

Wow the car is incredible, works really well with that background.

guest84672

Great work - except the truck is going in the wrong direction ;-)

Marian Tarabcak

Sorry , racing circuit  ;D

Josh3D

Love how this is turning out. does remind me of a stormtrooper too. love the keyshot logo placement :)

Marian Tarabcak

I also love KeyShot  :) Rename?  ;)

Marian Tarabcak

Still Storm Trooper ? The first prototype ...

CAClark

The first render doesn't quite work for me, but the last one is great to show the design and contours, really really nice.

Cheers!

Josh3D

Oh yeeeeeah. That is looking sharp. I like the red color and like CA points out, this provides a great view of the design and contours. Can't wait to see where you go with this. You may want to see Mikael Lugnegard's work for some inspiration :)

Dylan

Oh yes that looks even better. Is this modelled on a real vehicle or did you design it yourself? If its original design, it looks like a vehicle design that would sell.

Marian Tarabcak

Josh3D:your art , very very nice!I have a lot of ideas, but lack of time :'(Thank you

Marian Tarabcak

Quote from: dillster on June 28, 2012, 08:41:49 AM
Oh yes that looks even better. Is this modelled on a real vehicle or did you design it yourself? If its original design, it looks like a vehicle design that would sell.
Design,original Marian Tarabcak . Blueprint : KW+TGV.For sale?Maybe sometimes... :)