render artifacts and some problems !!!!

Started by Ramy, June 30, 2012, 11:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramy

Hi
i am new to keyshot and actually new to rendering mabe my problem is eazy to solve but i just can't see the answer yet :/
well i made thes tour it is an hotel and rendered it usnig keyshot 3 i have the following problems :
1-strange dots (i put red marks around it) i have no idea what are those dots !!! how can i delete them !!!
2-i can't feel the scale of the tour i feel like it is a toy or a small object any idea why ???
3-i wanted the glass to be more frosted and reflective any tips how to achive that ??
thnx in advance for help and sorry for the bad english :)

Alborz Elvis Heydaryan

1: try hiding the glass and check if the dots still exist, if so, there's probably a texture enabled somewhere that's causing this.
2: to get a feel of the size, try increasing the perspective number. the higher that number and the less the distance, it would make your object look larger. (but don't over do it cause it would cause nonrealistic distortions)
3: just double click on the glass and increase frost in the material panel. (and add a bit of roughness to the surface, around 0.01 to give it a tad bit more realistic look)

Ramy

thanx for the respond
actually i have done the project and changed alot in it u can see the final render here
http://keyshot.com/forum/index.php/topic,4149.0.html
the dots problem was solved using maximum time rendering
I'll try your tips for the glass and the size :)