Started by tsunami, July 11, 2012, 05:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Some shots about Aston db and amg

Regards

tsunami

Another..

feher

Now these are some of the best stuff you have done to date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great work.
Would like to see some detail in the headlamps.
Keep up the hard work it's paying off !
Tim

Dylan

Perfect, both of them. I like the slightly more saturated blue in the second Aston shot.

PhilippeV8

I'll just have the blue one, thnx ! ;)

tsunami

Quote from: dillster on July 11, 2012, 08:46:33 PM
Perfect, both of them. I like the slightly more saturated blue in the second Aston shot.
Thanks!!im always trying to improve keyshot experience

tsunami

Quote from: feher on July 11, 2012, 04:45:33 PM
Now these are some of the best stuff you have done to date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great work.
Would like to see some detail in the headlamps.
Keep up the hard work it's paying off !
Tim
Thanks tim!i followed many your suggestions and i worked hard on these last..and asap i will post some headlamp details..
Regards

Shooter

Hey tsunami,

I haven't commented your work because in most cases you did get some good advice from the other members so..... it would be stupid to repeat what someone already said. This truly is your best rendering so far, but take a look at the car magazines and you'll see what the trends are and how they do the lighting..... especially Mercedes (BTW this is the style im trying to emulate in my renderings - that photo look mixed with studio lighting). It will help you a lot. Lighting is never natural in those images and people tend to use at least 3-4 gun flashes combined with soft boxes for the shots (its called "painting with light" in photography). Your camera is static on a sturdy tripod and you take a tone of images constantly moving your light setup.... later on in PSD you combine those images and paint away what you don't like..... emulate that in 3D and you'll get stunning results.

Best,
Voya

tsunami

Thanks shooter,your suggestion is a good idea and for sure i will take a look on it,and i will study how to do it..thanks
Regards

tsunami

front headlamp