Automotive Car Seat .. How it's made..

Started by tsunami, July 18, 2012, 10:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

This is my own work in an automotive factory...car seats.
It's a 6way car driver seat,for a medium car; it's called 6way because the seat it has 6 moviments:

1 moviment car seat forward
2 moviment car seat backward
3 moviment car seat cuschion up
4 moviment car seat cuschion down
5 moviment Front Seatback forward with angle
6 moviment Fron SeatBack backward with angle
All the cushion are black painted with a surface treatment, for to preserve steel material from corrosion and external agents.

regards

Dylan

Very good modelling with a lot of detail. What type of cars do you make the seats for?

tsunami

Quote from: dillster on July 18, 2012, 01:51:43 PM
Very good modelling with a lot of detail. What type of cars do you make the seats for?
Thanks Dillster..
well for Fiat Group (this one) like New Panda, New 500 long, and Grande Punto..this one seat..and for others..Audi, Ferrari Peugeot Group, Chrysler..

LNK47

Modeling seems perfect :D

Very insteresting renders !

I did knew I was made an automotive seat :D

Thank you !

Jslowsky

Beautiful model, your texture map for the upholstery needs to tile seamlessly, unless that was your original intention. Use Photoshop's 'offset' feature will allow you to make a seamless texture (using the clone tool to make the edges disappear. Again, beautiful model, great lighting and detail.

tsunami

Quote from: Jslowsky on August 25, 2012, 11:00:45 AM
Beautiful model, your texture map for the upholstery needs to tile seamlessly, unless that was your original intention. Use Photoshop's 'offset' feature will allow you to make a seamless texture (using the clone tool to make the edges disappear. Again, beautiful model, great lighting and detail.
Thanks, this is one of my work on automotive sector..
Your suggestion is right about upholstery, and i should make a seamless texture (should work good), but my first intention was to show how an automotive seat it's make, with all details and internal moviments....but asap i will work on it
Regards