Main Menu

Some older shots

Started by tsunami, July 28, 2012, 03:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

some previous older shots

Dylan

Really good modelling tsunami. Are you using Solidworks for the exteriors and Max or May for interiors? You seem to be able to turn your cars out very quickly and makes me guess you are doing them at least partly in Solidworks. Tell us more please, I think we all should be sharing how we make these models as well as showing them off.

tsunami

Quote from: dillster on July 29, 2012, 05:13:10 AM
Really good modelling tsunami. Are you using Solidworks for the exteriors and Max or May for interiors? You seem to be able to turn your cars out very quickly and makes me guess you are doing them at least partly in Solidworks. Tell us more please, I think we all should be sharing how we make these models as well as showing them off.
Hi dillster,the last models u saw are older 2years ago,and i use ug and catia for the exterior,and rhino for interior and often 3ds studio max.many times i bought models for to compare my modeling with others and that helped me to improve my work;i iuse online blueprints and many time them are not accurate on the details,this is the problem. For fiat model exterior and interior  i have not problem,i work for it..so i know the model
Regards

feher

The last one is the best. Work on the tires in all of them. The charger wheels turn the other way will look better.
Since you are using high contrast backgrounds you will need to increase your contrast on the HDR. I would use Keyshots editor to do that. Not the one in your enviroment tab.
Keep up the great work.
Your a machine pumpping out images like you do.
Tim