Volvo V80 on The Road

Started by tsunami, August 04, 2012, 03:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Hi, a Volvo V80 on the Road again...
High Resolution on first image, and low res image ..
As always all the critiques are wellcome.
regards

Dylan

Very nice. Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to model a car? You seem to be able to turn them out very quickly, like a few every week.

tsunami

Hi Dillster, thanks again..it's seem u appreciate my render works...
Well it take a lot of time to make a model, and i did amny models on years, so not all are new models, ..i have a "nice" cars garage..so i use to improve keyshot experience..
regards

Angelo

hi tsunami :)

nice renders! is the car only visual exterior made or do you have the whole package like interior, exterior, engine, etc.. also do you use photoshop or is it just full keyshot all the way?

keep up the good work!
/Angelo

CAClark

Nice model :-)

Somehow though you have lighting on the car that doesn't seem to be consistent with the backplate. The up lighting coming to the side and front of the car is too bright for the road of the backplate.

Cheers!

tsunami

Quote from: CAClark on August 06, 2012, 07:47:11 AM
Nice model :-)

Somehow though you have lighting on the car that doesn't seem to be consistent with the backplate. The up lighting coming to the side and front of the car is too bright for the road of the backplate.

Cheers!
In effect you have reason clark,i was not able to make light less bright,at the moment i could not use my workstation but only my notebook to render,so i had to change  light environment backplate because is too much weight for notebook and i used another one..
Regards

CAClark

Ah that would explain it, they HDRs are pretty big fr SM Cars

Cheers!