tsunami

And another one to Enola Hangar...

tsunami

Any suggestions? ..always appreciated..
Thanks

tsunami

;DMaybe green paint version doesn't like too much to people... ;D

Angelo

make some neon glow on the wheels and underneath would be cool i think, nice render :)

jody

yea the green is way to bright....I'm liking the scene tho.

Josh3D

Bit's of your car renderings are looking good, but there's something just off about these. The wheels look great, but the backplates/persoective is all wrong. The approach I would take is to get that car looking as realistic as possible in KeyShot with no backplates. It can be done. If you're using a custom HDRI, rally dial in those values, work the car material to be as accurate as possible. Reference some photos to help with perspective and color. Here are some of a green R8.

Keep at it!!

tsunami

Quote from: josh3d on August 20, 2012, 08:21:42 AM
Bit's of your car renderings are looking good, but there's something just off about these. The wheels look great, but the backplates/persoective is all wrong. The approach I would take is to get that car looking as realistic as possible in KeyShot with no backplates. It can be done. If you're using a custom HDRI, rally dial in those values, work the car material to be as accurate as possible. Reference some photos to help with perspective and color. Here are some of a green R8.

Keep at it!!

hi josh,thanks for suggestions i will work on it.i think that backplates i got could be discutible,because them are not really good looking or hd definition,but i don't think perspective is all wrong,especially on 2nd render image,this is my idea. On the first one for sure material car paint color is not good..i know and i will work on it
regards

Josh3D

yeah, the perspective on the second one is good. First is a little large on the front? Maybe it's just me or maybe it's the car color?

tsunami

Quote from: josh3d on August 21, 2012, 07:33:41 AM
yeah, the perspective on the second one is good. First is a little large on the front? Maybe it's just me or maybe it's the car color?
I did some modifications..here an update..
regards

jody

Looking better sunami......I think it's the headlights too that's throwing it off....it's to plain in that area...your almost there

tsunami

Hm what do u mean exactly in headlight?i moved car alignement also if think before was good,and played around car paint material.i like also white version

EGON

It looks like vector art. Just looks thrown together. I don't know how else to put it.

tsunami

Quote from: EGON on August 23, 2012, 09:13:14 PM
It looks like vector art. Just looks thrown together. I don't know how else to put it.
hm ok i get suggestions and i will work on it again. So what about white version?

EGON

Just move on my friend. You are a very talented photographer. Remember...... quality takes time.