ISHII - Portfolio 2012

Started by ishii, September 05, 2012, 09:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ishii

I'm working on a new portfolio since most of the stuff I have on my current homepage is a bit dated.. Hopefully my new portfolio can open up some work opportunities. I will use this new thread to post my latest work. Thanks for looking!

tsunami

I really like this render model, especially materials, i love it.
I see also great details also on pants material, and i see the folds...nice.
If i can say, i would only change hair material...it's seem a bit bright and polish..
regards

EGON

Very impressive! I don't mind the shine at all. That's all you see on TV is add shine to your head.

Josh3D

gorgeous! lovely model and your material/texture combos are perfect. The shine up top looks good to me.

ishii

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Second character done for my new portfolio. Made a Xenomorph, inspired by the design from the first Alien. Hope you like it! C & C is as always much appreciated.

Speedster

Your Xenomorph is really well modeled- what app do you use?  "He" will look great as you develop color for "him".  Actually, "he" reminds me of my first boss, which is why I've been self-employed for 40 years!  Good job!
Bill G

ishii

*Thanks Bill : )

Here is another one.. this time it's one of my fav char from SW, Boba Fett!

Speedster

Very nice!  Your fabric is exceptional.  But what I really notice is your careful shading and shadows, which give him (or her?) a fully dimensional quality, which is difficult to accomplish in a 2D rendering.  Good job, and keep them coming!
Bill G

guest84672

The texturing is awesome. What modeling software are you using?

Josh3D

Officially my favorite rendering. AWESOME.

Chad Holton

gulfcoastfella

Absolutely amazing work!!!  You should be very proud of what you've done!!

sit

Love it very much!!!!!  :D 
After I saw your work, I really can say Keyshot is so power!!!

ishii

Thanks so much guys for the positive response : ) Good to know ppl like what I do!

*Thomas Teger - I use XSI and Zbrush for my modeling and sculpting.

Angelo

wow amazing modelling and rendering!!