Main Menu

Crazy Skate Board

Started by Mark_84, October 17, 2012, 03:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_84

Hi guys,

Back with a new project, this time with a weird design of a skate board. I hope you like it. As always, tips are more than welcome.

THanks to Thomas Teger for his clarification around the pixel blur specifications.

Enjoy!

Mark_84

New renders. Enjoy. Tips welcome as usual.  ;)

Dylan

I like them, a perfect job.

Mark_84

Thanks a lot dillster  :)

I must admit that the board itself looks a little bit weird, too wavy for my taste..and maybe it may end up to a tough job if someone aims to build it up..what who knows, with today's technology maybe it could be done  8)

I'm amazed with KS capabilities, everyday I'm learning more and more, thanks to this forum and its members.

Thanks again  :D

Quote from: dillster on October 18, 2012, 12:18:28 PM
I like them, a perfect job.

Jeff Hayden

The board itself doesn't look very functional but I still want one. One with KeyShot logos all over it. Nice work.

Mark_84

Thank you very much Jeff  ;)

I'll be posting a new design soon, please get over here in a few days time and check the new board's design.

Thanks again  ;)
Quote from: Jeff Hayden on October 20, 2012, 06:28:16 PM
The board itself doesn't look very functional but I still want one. One with KeyShot logos all over it. Nice work.

Josh3D

I would love to try this board out. Nice work Mark! Posted to the KeyShot Facebook page!

Mark_84

You probably noticed that I've never stepped on a skateboard in my life..according to the weird design  ;D hahaha.

It's a pleasure for me to contribute to the KS community Josh, thanks for posting on FB! !

Quote from: josh3d on October 22, 2012, 08:24:25 AM
I would love to try this board out. Nice work Mark! Posted to the KeyShot Facebook page!

Mark_84

Hi again,

Just wanted to try the Depth of Field with the new KS4 using this previous model..

What do you guys think? hehe

Regards,

Despot

Nice, you do realise though that DOF was also in KS3...

J

Morten Kristensen

Mark_84

Yeah I know..just wanted to check if the values where much more or less the same and if the 'blur' amount was just identical, it's exactly the same indeed  ;)

Thanks for your contribution anyways  8)

Quote from: biomechanic on April 05, 2013, 02:38:50 AM
Nice, you do realise though that DOF was also in KS3...

J

evilmaul

very nice renders! cool!

Josh3D

Love it. That baby blue color on the wheels is POPPIN'!