Main Menu

Ferrari F50 cutaway

Started by Tiho Ramovic, October 23, 2012, 05:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiho Ramovic

Hi guys! Its been a while since my last post here, been very busy lately.
So finally found some time to play a little with KS and here is the result, hope you like it
Friend of mine provided me with the half finished 3d model for me to complete it, so i thought it would be a pity
not to try it out in the KS  ;)

Shooter

Tiho,

I can only imagine how much work went into it and you did absolutely great job. The only thing i would do is to tone down specular highlights on the interior leather. Thats it.... :)

All the best,
Voya

guest84672

Tiho Ramovic

Thank you guys!
@Voya:  Fortunately, friend of mine did the 80% of model  ;)

Mark_84

Awesome!

How do you manage those transparencies? Do you set it up before on the 3D program? Can it be done in KS?

Tell us! We the people want to know!  :)  ;D

kdoan84

WOW!!! Beautiful!!

One way I can think of for the transparencies is to do 2 renders in keyshot with the exact same camera settings, one render with the shell and one render with the internals, then overlay them in photoshop :)

fario

This is excellent work done!  :o

I would love someone to make a video to explain the work in post production with Photoshop, to achieve this result. :)

Thanks.

Tiho Ramovic

Thank you guys!!! Really glad you like it  :)
@Mark: Unfortunately Transparency cannot be done in KS, but it is easy to do it in PhotoShop as Kdoan said, only thing is that you have to
do multiple renders for each layer.
@Antoine: Thank you  :) . I think video wont be necessary here because postproduction was not very complicated, so later I will upload little tut in pdf.

Tiho Ramovic

Here is the tut as promised  ;)

Dylan