Main Menu

Keith Richards

Started by zmitrij, November 04, 2012, 06:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zmitrij

Hello! I'm new here with lots to learn about rendering with Keyshot which I've started using a couple of months ago for its speed and ease of use. Being a specialized Zbrush modeler I've always had trouble with rendering out decent presentations in external softwares, and Keyshot is a blessing for me for it follows the same principles guys over at pixologic have - making the workflow easy and fun.

Cheers

DriesV

Astonishing...  :o

Slight Halloween touch?

Dries

abedsabeh

Great work!! I like it :-))

Ed

Excellent.  Let's see more!

Ed

Speedster

Rocks!  Pun intended!  You figure guys are having all the fun, and leaving us product and car folks in the dust.  It's so neat to see KeyShot being used in figure rendering for a change.  Keep em coming!
Bill G

guest84672

Aweome. How did you do the hair?

Dylan

Despot

Thomas :Hair and fur can be exported from ZBrush as geometry, just like in Cinema 4D

Although I imagine the resultant mesh will be heavy file size-wise... just like mine

love this render, think I've seen the ZBrush rendered one on ZBCentral if I'm not mistaken

Imz

tsunami

Awesome!! Best work i have seen on here to date..wow..great!

zmitrij

Thank you all so much for all your kind words! Hair was created in Zbrush by generating one of the template fibermeshes and then combing it with grooming brushes.

PhilippeV8

bloody awefull ....

... looking guy ;)
Good render tho :p

feher

Claus Jensen

zmitrij