Main Menu

Vantage V12

Started by SergioBL, November 05, 2012, 08:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SergioBL

Lighting this dude on hdr light studio... comments and tips are welcome!!

Cheers!!

Sergio

kana

il y a un tres bon eclairage sur les courbes de la voiture ,jolie   8)

par contre le passage sous photoshop ( la lumiere sur le phare ) c'est pas beau sur le rendu final   ;)

feher

Very nice work. I suggest doing a region render for your glass. So you can get a nice gradation. Everything has a nice flow except the glass (windows).
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

SergioBL

Quote from: feher on November 06, 2012, 06:28:57 AM
Very nice work. I suggest doing a region render for your glass. So you can get a nice gradation. Everything has a nice flow except the glass (windows).
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Thanks for your words Tim!! Im very glad you like it! Will correct the window asap!!

SergioBL

Quote from: feher on November 06, 2012, 06:28:57 AM
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Hey Tim!! I followed your advice and correct the window!! Thanks for teaching me your tricks i think it looks much better!!

Comments and tips are very welcome!! Cheers!!

Sergio

feher

Much better !
Ok, two more areas
1. look at your rr wheel compared to your frt wheel. They look like two different materials. If your wheel materials are linked together unlink them and work the rr wheel material to get the same tones as your frt wheel.
2. The chrome going around the window has a dark spot on it. It's not flowing. Region render the chrome so you get a nice transition all the way around.
While you are at it you might want to do the same for the chrome badge on the hood. it's blown out.
It's the little tweaks that make the difference.
Tim
Keep up the great work !