HDRI KeyShot Editor buggy?

Started by EGON, November 09, 2012, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

Every time it asks my to save changes I save and then it changes all my settings. Am I doing something wrong?

PhilippeV8

On my side, it makes KS crash 40% of the time when I try to save the part ... but I have a feeling this has to do with memory issues, being on WinXP 32

Speedster

I often want to render without saving the changes, but can't, and "discard" does just that- dumps the changes.  We often just want a quick tweak without committing to a saved hdz.
Bill G

EGON

Yeah. I spend a lot of time tweaking the environment and to have it all go away as soon as I hit save kills me. Cool feature though.

guest84672

That's odd. Are you on the latest build?

EGON

Yes Thomas. If I save file before first render everything is fine.

guest84672

Bruno F

I start a fresh scene and follow the steps below without any problems.

1.  Open the HDR Editor and make changes
2.  Click the Render button
3.  Click Render within the Render Options window
4.  Click Save when asked to save changes to the HDR Editor
5.  Once the rendering is done, close the render progress window
6.  The changes made prior to the render are saved and visible inside the HDR Editor

Let me know if this is working properly for you.

Imz

Any updates on this? I haven't had any luck saving the changes I've made to HDRIs... definitely a little frustrating.

Imz

guest84672

Can you make sure that your permissions are set properly. We use it here all the time, and don't run into any issues as far as saving goes.

EGON

Just did five saves in a row. Not working. I'm on a Mac 10.6.8

EGON

Just did a screenshot for a comparison. It saved it properly . It seems to get buggy when I use the pins. I think.