UFC

Saloff

the video is sick! this is amazing!

patokali

fario

je te predis un bel avenir  ;)

patokali

Dylan

Great work and video. I like bathe way you made the ears, and the simple but very effective use of the mask tool.

PhilippeV8

That is just Cra-Z work in the video ... I could never do that ...

patokali

:D Thank you, i usually use the mask for all those things.  ;)

Quote from: dillster on November 12, 2012, 05:59:58 AM
Great work and video. I like bathe way you made the ears, and the simple but very effective use of the mask tool.

patokali

;D Just try, and with the time you can do it.
Thanks for the comment.

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on November 12, 2012, 10:26:19 AM
That is just Cra-Z work in the video ... I could never do that ...

Speedster

QuoteJust try, and with the time you can do it.

Hope this suggestion applies to Modo!  Gad, what a beast!  But I hear Zbrush is as tough to learn as it gets.  Your video is amazing!
Bill G

patokali

:) ZBrush is too easy to learn...for me is the best tool ever, give it a opportunity.
Greetings.

Quote from: Speedster on November 12, 2012, 11:57:05 AM
QuoteJust try, and with the time you can do it.

Hope this suggestion applies to Modo!  Gad, what a beast!  But I hear Zbrush is as tough to learn as it gets.  Your video is amazing!
Bill G

PhilippeV8

Ok .. I could learn most any computer software .. I'm good at that .. but I was meaning more like .. for doing this you so have to know about human anatomy and know how to start on this.
I have the same with watching people sketch warriors etc.  I had a guy in class who was awesome at that.

patokali

::) Well, you're right, but you can learn some zbrush and having fun with this tool, and in the process you can learn some human anatomy...you know.  ;D
Greetings.

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on November 12, 2012, 11:31:29 PM
Ok .. I could learn most any computer software .. I'm good at that .. but I was meaning more like .. for doing this you so have to know about human anatomy and know how to start on this.
I have the same with watching people sketch warriors etc.  I had a guy in class who was awesome at that.

patokali

:)

Bruno F

This is great!  Makes a a traditional modeling clay sculptor wanna try Zbrush.  :)