Couple of Trucks i modelled and rendered, Scania, & Peterbuilt

Started by mcd, November 14, 2012, 02:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcd

Built these both in Solidworks many variations of each, heres a few... rendered in Keyshot, some very slight Photoshops afterwards..

Angelo

could i get the scania model from you? im working on scania and have been looking for a modell for render, yours very nice detailed! :)

Speedster

As a fellow SolidWorker, I have to say you've done a great job!  I really appreciate the hard work you have put into modeling these.  Oh ya, nice renderings too, but that's a given!  The first image is spot on!
Bill G

mcd

Thanks guys.. theyve taken some time! Ive completed my Scania Torpedo in recent weeks, and felt moved to quikcly render it today....

Just a quick render. . i need to find a good back plate, and get the wheels dirty too...

guest84672

kana

wouah !! j'adore le peterbuilt , le premier est magnifique . le rendu est parfais a mon gout  ;)  les skins sont aussi bien realiser . bravo beau travail .

mcd

guest84672

Download the latest version of KeyShot. It contains 50 Hot Hues paints from DuPont. More paints can be found here:

http://dupont.keyshot.com

tsunami

Quote from: mcd on November 14, 2012, 08:00:00 AM

Thanks guys.. theyve taken some time! Ive completed my Scania Torpedo in recent weeks, and felt moved to quikcly render it today....

Just a quick render. . i need to find a good back plate, and get the wheels dirty too...
All nice works,..real good i like it...but if i make u a suggestion, make no tire flat..on the last image are not looking good..
my 2cent idea..
Regards

mcd

Quote from: tsunami on November 15, 2012, 03:36:16 PM
Quote from: mcd on November 14, 2012, 08:00:00 AM

All nice works,..real good i like it...but if i make u a suggestion, make no tire flat..on the last image are not looking good..
my 2cent idea..
Regards

do you mean, flat of the bottom of tyres? Slight buldge.. give realism? think i like that idea..

Cheers

PhilippeV8

Not only does the weight of the truck deform the tire, but also take a good look at this picture:

The side-walls of the tire are not flat (or simply curved) ... even if you would take them off the truck and put no weight on them.  Add some profile to them !

mcd

Thanks for this... working on the tyres for next render! Also have a trailer and containers too add!

Mike

Dylan

Wow that is incredible work. The first and last renders to me look ultra real.

tsunami