tsunami

Quote from: feher on November 18, 2012, 03:57:20 PM
Very nice work ! Do you sleep ....lol
It's a keeper
Tim
Thanks Tim!!
really do u like?..

feher

YES ! for the most part these are solid.
On the first image your tire lettering is too bright I would tone it down alot.
Your last image is the best out of them all I feel. The front shot with the lights on is a close second.
The only thing I would watch out for is when going to a high contrast look becareful you don't lose all the details in the darks.
Keep up the great work.
Tim

guest84672

PhilippeV8

Agree .. some of these are awesome!

tsunami

tsunami

tsunami

Quote from: feher on November 18, 2012, 04:12:55 PM
YES ! for the most part these are solid.
On the first image your tire lettering is too bright I would tone it down alot.
Your last image is the best out of them all I feel. The front shot with the lights on is a close second.
The only thing I would watch out for is when going to a high contrast look becareful you don't lose all the details in the darks.
Keep up the great work.
Tim
thanks a lot tim!..and now i see some your suggestions regarding renders,and i must tekk i should get back in to ps for correct them..that's right..
You will get also a pm.
Regards

feher

Hope you don't mind. I took your first image and did a few things to it. Took less then ten minutes. Seeing how you had the pit crew coming over the wall I felt the car should show motion did a slight blur on the wheels and car. If I was going to do this shot I would have dipped the frt end of the body down. Not a lot but a tiny bit. Just to show the car is in a hard brake. Front end comes down rear end comes up.
I would love to see you do this shot again with that in mind. Also do some PS work....lol  Smoke , dirty it up some...etc
Tim

EGON

I don't know what to think. Your work is so inconsistent. I'm a fan. Good or bad , I really enjoy looking at your work. Some of these are really nice!

tsunami

Quote from: feher on November 19, 2012, 05:13:09 PM
Hope you don't mind. I took your first image and did a few things to it. Took less then ten minutes. Seeing how you had the pit crew coming over the wall I felt the car should show motion did a slight blur on the wheels and car. If I was going to do this shot I would have dipped the frt end of the body down. Not a lot but a tiny bit. Just to show the car is in a hard brake. Front end comes down rear end comes up.
I would love to see you do this shot again with that in mind. Also do some PS work....lol  Smoke , dirty it up some...etc
Tim
Nice work on it Tim,..i like and your idea is not that bad; when i did it, i thought about car waiting for pit stop, and i didn't think that should be more good to take it while is stopping braking ..i will do something like that..
Thanks for idea...

tsunami

Quote from: EGON on November 19, 2012, 08:42:48 PM
I don't know what to think. Your work is so inconsistent. I'm a fan. Good or bad , I really enjoy looking at your work. Some of these are really nice!
;) Egon a tsunami works fan?...hm, could you tell me or explain whi do you think my last work is inconsistent?..
thanks

KeyShot

First and last image look great! Very good lighting and setup!

kana