austin mini cooper s 1964

Started by Saloff, November 20, 2012, 02:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saloff

amazingly cute car.
here I struggled with the perspective as well as in the picture of the Frisker. hopefully, here I managed better.
I find the KS's ground grid (or whatever it is called) sort of weird. I wish it could be expanded up to the horizon. Or I am missing something?

Angelo

Speedster

I really like this image!  Sharp, clean, bright and "fresh"- all trademarks of the mini.  You might want to tint the windows a bit to hide the fact that there's no driver, a common problem in car renderings.  I presume it's a "closed course", because it's really dangerous to park your car in the middle of the road to get out and take a KeyShot of it!
Bill G

Saloff

Quote from: Speedster on November 21, 2012, 06:04:14 AM
I really like this image!  Sharp, clean, bright and "fresh"- all trademarks of the mini.  You might want to tint the windows a bit to hide the fact that there's no driver, a common problem in car renderings.  I presume it's a "closed course", because it's really dangerous to park your car in the middle of the road to get out and take a KeyShot of it!
Bill G

Yes, I need to whether get a driver inside or tint the the glass.
Thanks.

Dylan

I like it. Can you show us some closer renders of the car please?

guest84672

I like it except that the car is too big. Scale it down a bit, and it will be perfect.