Thermostatic control valve

Started by DriesV, November 21, 2012, 06:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DriesV

Another quickie.

Just trying out white plastic whith 'bloomy' highlights in a studio environment...
The product is a complete thermostatic control valve set.

greetings,
Dries

DriesV

A rerender using the wonderful milky plastic of PhilippeV8.  ;)

This images gives a suggestive hint of the parts behind the covering.

greetings,
Dries

DriesV

WIP

This is what a chrome version looks like on a radiator.

greetings,
Dries

DriesV

I've made a couple of shots with this radiator on retro style wallpapers.

Dries

PhilippeV8

My choise would be: green wall from first shot with slightly darker or lighter green radiator and with the floor texture from your last few shots.  The floor looks way better !

DriesV

Here ya go!  ;)

PhilippeV8

I like it !

Only thing I'm wondering now is the altering of the seams of the tiles on the floor with the seams of the tiles against the wall (what do you call "plinten"  :P ) ... try ligning them up .. then maybe make the tile-size bigger, so you only have 2 vertical seams.

OMG, if you don't want to or dissagree, that's OK, right !  ;)  I'm just tellin' what I would do   ;)

DriesV

YES MASTER  :P...

No, I'm just going to ignore that last command!  ;D

Anyway, somebody out there who knows a great resource with models of bathroom cabinets, showers, sinks...and other homely stuff?
These models would allow to create different moods for our products very effectively. Even by simply aligning them to a straight wall, like in the examples above.

I checked grabcad for this, but they don't seem to have an extensive 'home decorating' library.

greetings,
Dries

guest84672