Another Dupont

Started by tsunami, November 24, 2012, 10:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Here another dupont color...
regards

PhilippeV8

Ah yes .. personaly, I like this one better  :D

Tire rubber is quite shiny .. other than that, great work !

tsunami

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on November 24, 2012, 02:38:02 PM
Ah yes .. personaly, I like this one better  :D

Tire rubber is quite shiny .. other than that, great work !
thanks Philippe..so i must suppose you didn't like too much tuned car... ;D

PhilippeV8

No, I'm not a great fan of tuned cars and hot-rods ... I do like sports-cars and road-cars though.

tsunami

Well i understand..however i worked hard also on here last 500, and i thinkis a good integration with backplate image...
This is only my idea..

PhilippeV8

I understand as well.  I'm not saying the previous render was a bad setup and had bad integration ... not at all.
Its just the feeling I get when looking at an image .. which is obviously entirely personal.  ;)  Some like hot, some like cold.
I like this clean-green-look.  Very "nature"  :D

tsunami

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on November 26, 2012, 12:17:19 AM
I understand as well.  I'm not saying the previous render was a bad setup and had bad integration ... not at all.
Its just the feeling I get when looking at an image .. which is obviously entirely personal.  ;)  Some like hot, some like cold.
I like this clean-green-look.  Very "nature"  :D
i do understand so what u meant!!thanks however

EGON

The windshield is blown out and the wheels look weird to me. Also the shadow of the car doesn't follow the contour of the backplate to me.

tsunami

Quote from: EGON on November 26, 2012, 06:27:26 PM
The windshield is blown out and the wheels look weird to me. Also the shadow of the car doesn't follow the contour of the backplate to me.
owhh wow too much compliments egon ;D..kidding...i agree for wheels but not to other....my idea

EGON

Common T. Just trying to help.

tsunami

Quote from: EGON on November 27, 2012, 05:21:30 PM
Common T. Just trying to help.
I know Egon..in effect i was writing "i'm kidding"..no problem ......

Shooter

Hey tsunami,

I agree with egon, im not gonna comment other areas of the img but the sky, windshield, back of the car... all blown out. Blacks in the img are so so but the whites are far too strong. I told you once before that you need to pay attention what part of the img will have the most contrast and the whitest highlights, this is where your eye will be drawn to:)

all the best,
Voya

tsunami

Quote from: Shooter on November 29, 2012, 08:33:15 AM
Hey tsunami,

I agree with egon, im not gonna comment other areas of the img but the sky, windshield, back of the car... all blown out. Blacks in the img are so so but the whites are far too strong. I told you once before that you need to pay attention what part of the img will have the most contrast and the whitest highlights, this is where your eye will be drawn to:)

all the best,
Voya
i understand,but believe i worked a lot on this render,and ididn't see before all this blow out,i liked a lot the contrast i got..;-)but this is what keyshot forum  needs..others eyes to make sufgestiobs...so this is ok....thxxx