Animation using Keyshot

Started by hitesh.m, November 25, 2012, 10:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitesh.m

Hi,
I have try to make an impressive animation with the keyshot for the purpose of jewellery promotion, please have a look guys and let me know how much u rate and give your valuable comments on how i can improve more or i can try new tricks to improve animation & rendering using key shot.

An another attachment will open with macromedia flash player, i like those sparkles on earring which i have created using "Gemvision matrix sparkle maker" it is possible to make with keyshot too? , please help if possible how to make it.

I like to Special thanks to keyshot team for making an amazing and user friendly software.

Thanks,
Hitesh

Josh3D

Thanks for the kinds words Hitesh. I love the idea. The jewelry piece is very difficult to see though. You may want to try zooming in to focus on the earring.

hitesh.m

yup thanks, did u c another attached image tht kind of sparkels r possible with keyshot?

Jslowsky

You would need to add the sparkles in Post, either with After Effects or using the Batch Render in Photoshop. Those sparkles are easily added with another filter or program. You can do it for the VR as well, ask Josh he has an example. Keyshot doesn't have a sparkle feature yet.

As for the composition, I agree with Josh that you need to showcase the jewelry and not the digital model. I would mimic the presentations that Tiffany's uses instead. Be very close to the work and showcase the beautiful work.